Google Pay for iOS Free Download | Google Pay for iOS: Lots of apps are developed and being developed for every other need of us. Applications have made things easier, and it is certainly true in the case of paying or receiving money instantly. Several digital payments apps have been available in the store, and Google Pay is the new entry. Not all the apps made available on the Android platform are developed for iOS. But Google Pay Digital Payments App for iOS has been released by Google as a multiplatform application. Sending and receiving money without sharing your personal details is made simple now with the debut of Google Pay. All you want to do is to download Google Pay for iOS and instantly share your money with people nearby and others in no time. Google Pay for iPhone/iPad lets you send and receive cash with multiple layers of security. With Google Pay for iOS Download, money is made simple with a few clicks.
Google has developed Google Pay especially by targeting the people of India and thereby making them go cashless. As a digital initiative, the Google Pay iPhone app works directly with the banks supporting the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) in sharing money. Easily pay or receive for anyone from within the country. You can even receive money instantly from your bank account. Google Pay iOS is not a wallet app, and it doesn’t require you to reload or top-up your account. All your transaction will take place between your Google Pay account and your UPI bank account. Even if someone pays you, the amount you receive will be credited to your bank account. So your money is safe on your account. To use Google Pay for iOS, you need to provide a valid Indian phone number, UPI-supported bank account. Google Pay ensures your money is per cent safe on your bank and secures all your transactions twenty-four seven.
Google Pay for iOS [GPay App]
Google Pay is a digital payment app developed by Google first for India. It is a multiplatform application designed to support different platforms, including iOS. The digital payment app also has support for Android, ad the pc versions. The digital payments app is designed in such a way that it operates with the National Payments Corporation of India‘s fastest interface called Unified Payments Interface (UPI). Transferring money via Google GPay for iOS is made safe and secure with different encryption levels. All your money paid or received via Google Pay gets credited or debited to your bank account directly. You can pay from anywhere for anyone at any time instantly with the Google Pay app installed on your iPhone/iPad. You will be getting quick payment confirmation even without sharing your personal and bank details privately. Google’s Google Pay lets your share money even if your transaction is small or big. With the address book synchronization, Google Pay for iPhone integrates with your contact list, thus making transactions even easier.
An iOS version of the Google Pay app lets you share money with other Google Pay users nearby without sharing your personal details. The feature is called Cash Mode that doesn’t require mobile numbers or usernames. It works with Audio QR codes inaudible to human ears. The Google Pay Shield feature of the digital payments app ensures that each transaction of yours is secured. You have to provide your UPI PIN in authenticating Google Pay access. Also, the app can be secured with a Google PIN or your existing screen lock as a way to prevent unauthorized access. Google Pay Shield operates 24/7 to provide you assistance in verifying your identity and helping in detecting fraud, hacking. Google Pay for iOS Version works with all major banks, thus letting you pay or get paid by almost anyone. There is a wide range of Indian regional languages that are supported by Google Pay other than English. It includes Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi. One another requirement to work with Google Pay for iPad is the user must have a bank account supported by UPI and must have a mobile number supported in India.
Download Google Pay for iOS [GPay]
To use the Google Pay app, one must download the Google Pay app for your iPhone/iPad. Click on the link to download the latest version of Google Pay for iOS
Features of Google Pay for iOS [GPay]
- Send and receive payments and bills from your bank account with Google Pay app installed on your iOS. As it works with the existing bank account, you need not worry about opening a new one.
- Google Pay is not a wallet app, and hence there is no need for loading your account wallet with cash transferred from your bank account. The iOS version of Google Pay makes and does payment from the UPI bank directly.
- Make bank to bank transactions quickly without relying on other wallets. Google Pay digital payments app supports banks that have UPI interface support. Google Pay account is linked with your bank account.
- You can quickly transfer money to the person nearby who has Google Pay app via Cash Mode. It doesn’t ask you to share your personal details like the phone number. It is easy to securely send and receive money to/from people nearby with Google Pay iPhone app.
- Make transactions digitally with the Google Pay app or any other UPI supported app by selecting their name from your contacts list. From Google Pay App, you can even enter their UPI ID to share money.
- Get twenty-four seven assistance with the Google Pay Shield which detects hacking, frauds, and unauthorized users. Google Pay for iOS provides security as each transaction of yours is secured with your UPI PIN. Google Pay app itself can be secured with the Google PIN or your screen look. Get immediate help from the Google Pay help centre or you can make a phone call or chat to clarify your queries in 365x24x7.
- Get immediate help from the Google Pay help centre or you can make a phone call or chat to clarify your queries in 365x24x7. Google GPay app thus provides and listen to every other need of yours all day.
- Google Pay app is designed to have simple user-interface with multilayered security thus providing security in each of the transaction you are about to do.
- You can get the rewards with the Google Pay for iOS app’s Scratch Cards and make yourself qualified to win Rs. 1,000 with eligible transactions.
- The Google Pay’s Lucky Sundays contest provides you with an opportunity to win Rs.1 lakh every week. Need not hunt for the coupon codes rather use Google Pay, and if you win, your rewards will go straight into your bank account.
- Use Google Pay iOS app and share your money in the language you understand. Google Pay has multi-language support including English, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, and Telugu.