In UPI, you can add multiple bank account and use all bank account for money transfer and payment. You can use any UPI application for that. Here we will talk about Google Pay, how to add and manage multiple Bank account in Google Pay (Gpay).
When you can add Multiple Bank Account in Google Pay
You can add two or more bank account in Google Pay when your bank registered mobile number is the same. If you have two bank account and registered mobile number is same in both bank account then you can add both bank account in Google Pay.
However, if your registered mobile number is different in both bank accounts then you can not add both accounts in Google Pay.
How To Add Two or More Bank Account in Google Pay
You can easily add two or more bank accounts in Google Pay (Gpay) and easily manage each account. If you have added a single bank account and want to add another bank account in Google Pay then follow these steps:
- Open Google Pay Settings.
- In Settings, tap and open Payment methods option.
- Here you can see all linked bank accounts. Tap on ADD BANK ACCOUNT.
- Next screen select your Bank from the list. Now your mobile number linked with bank account will be verified.
- After mobile number verification, you can see your Bank account number. Now proceed to set UPI PIN.
- Enter your ATM Debit card last 6-digits number and expiry month/year. (valid thru/valid till date)
- Next screen tap on Create PIN.
- Finally set your UPI PIN. Enter OTP received on your bank registered mobile number and set your UPI PIN.
- Congrats you have successfully added another bank account in Google Pay.
- This newly added bank account will be set as your default (primary) account which you can change anytime.
How To Manage Multiple Bank Account in Google Pay
After adding multiple Bank accounts in Google Pay, you can easily manage your all accounts in the Payment Methods section.
- Open Google Settings – Payment Methods.
- Here you can see all your added accounts. Tap on any bank account.
- Next screen you can set bank account as the default account, reset or change UPI PIN, view balance, change UPI ID and also remove bank account.
Why I’m unable to add two Bank account in My Google Pay?
Ans: If your both bank accounts registered mobile number is different then you can not add your both bank account in Google Pay.
After adding multiple bank account, can I choose a particular account for payment and money transfer?
Ans: Yes, you can select a particular bank account during money transfer and payment.
How many bank account I can link (add) in Google Pay?
Ans: You can add all your bank account with Google Pay, make sure all bank accounts registered mobile number is the same.